Full time member dues are $90.00. If you pay your AAUW National dues in another state, then dual membership dues are $31.00 for you to be a member of the Lake / Sumter Branch and Florida State Branch.
The easy way to pay by credit card to join or renew through the National Website. www.aauw.org/join
If paying by check- complete our application form. Download this form and send it to Membership Committee New Member Application 2019-2020
The Branch accepts contributions for Branch projects, TechTrek, scholarships, or other types AAUW programs and is registered with the Florida State Division of Consumer Services.
“A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-850-410-3800 or visiting www.800helpfla.com.” The Branch’s Charitable Registration Number is CH8528.
To update your personal information on the AAUW National Website
Have you moved, or changed your name, phone number, or email address recently? If so you must change your contact information with AAUW in order to continue to receive Outlook, FloriVision, Public Policy Alerts, and the like and, if you are an officer, to continue to receive timely information pertinent to your position. It’s easy to do this. Follow these directions.
- Log on to AAUW National’s Web site (http://www.aauw.org)
- Click on the login link at the top of the page. If you don’t know your member number, click on “Forgot AAUW Member ID” and follow the directions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Member Services Database”
- Click on “Enter the MSD” link
- Click “Enter Member Services Database.” You can then review your membership in-formation and follow the directions to make any changes needed.
Joining Lake/Sumter Branch
Complete our online membership form or download our application.
- If you hold an associate’s or equivalent, bachelor’s, or higher degree.
- If you are an undergraduate in a two-or four-year regionally accredited educational institution, you may join as a student affiliate of a branch or a student-affiliate-at-large.
- As an AAUW branch member, you receive a voice in government. Use the national web site to keep updated with briefings and fact sheets on critical policy issues and receive the monthly Action Alert policy newsletter online or through subscriptions.
- You are part of a powerful network in which you may locate AAUW colleagues around the world through the AAUW Membership Directory in print or electronic format. In the password-protected Member Center on the web, you’ll find e-mails lists, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and information provided exclusively to AAUW members. You will also find links to the Florida State Association and to the Lake/Sumter Branch.
- As a AAUW member you are invited to participate in the AAUW national convention and the Florida AAUW state convention. Privileges of membership include monthly meetings and interest groups. Should a member move, membership in this branch transfers to the new branch.
- You will receive timely and relevant information in the AAUW Outlook, published by National; the FloriVision, published by the State; and the Lake-Sumter newsletter published by the Branch. (The newsletter is published electronically at no charge. To receive a hard copy of the branch newsletter, there is charge to cover costs of mailings.